Wednesday 10 June 2015

Love Zodiac


When i gaze deep into the cloudy night
I wonder what i seek...
Is it love or is it power,
Is it the land or the waters,
Is it the path or the end,
Confusion perturbs me
while,
the unraveled mysteries haunt.
I look for signs in the dark sky
Glimpses of a shining star
Or, the moon peeping from the clouds...
All I see is infinite infinity
Emerging from the womb of black dishabille.... 

And then you cross my mind 
Our love, a deeper mystery
Though an intention to resolve
Gets further entangled with its unpredictability..

At last,
when I sit to join the dots
You and I, 
fit together perfectly
Like the pieces of a childhood puzzle...

The clouds make way for the stars to shine
And now I can clearly see.
Our love is like a constellation in sky.
Others see isolated stars
while,
we join the dots to form our love zodiac.


No comments:

Post a Comment